Helping You Grow Your Taxi Booking Business Exponentially
Ranked among the top web and mobile app development companies in India, Profit by Outsourcing provides taxi booking app development services to automate, expand and grow your taxi business. We make use of latest technologies and follow industry proven methodologies with an objective to develop high quality mobile applications which complement and reflect the needs of our clients.
In today’s competitive world, customers expect an app that is informative, intuitive, easy to use and interactive. That’s why we spend enormous time on research to find out something unique that meets and exceeds consumers’ expectations.
Through our taxi booking app development services, you will get two different applications – passenger app for booking and tracking cabs and driver app for accepting booking requests.
Our Taxi Booking App Development India delivers taxi booking apps with following features:
- Register: Passenger App allows passengers to directly register from the mobile app
- Register Card: For payment, registration of cards can be done by the passengers directly on the app
- Track Drivers: Using app, passengers can track the availability of drivers and set location of pickup after logging in
- Pickup Location: Passengers can set their location by setting the destination on the map or through Google Maps
- Select Cab Type: App enables passengers to select a cab of their preference
- Fare Calculator: Option to calculate their fare as well as explored various other details such as price per km, price charged per minute and minimum fare for each kind of cab
- Live Tracking: Through this feature, passengers can get live update on their booked cab
- Review and Ratings: Passengers can rate and review their travelling experience
- Booking History: Passengers can easily track their booking history
- Register: This app provides drivers a platform to register directly from their mobile app; however it gets active only after admin’s approval
- Booking Confirmation: The app gives 15 seconds to drivers to approve or disapprove any new booking requests. They are shown the PICKUP point along with distance from present location and travel distance between the point of pickup and drop
- Status: The Driver is allowed to update the passenger when he/she has accepted or rejected the booking, reached at the pickup point, and dropped the passenger
- Booking History: The driver has access to booking history including cancelled bookings